1. Before you ring customer service, please ensure you have the packing/returns delivery note which was included within your delivery.
2. Call customer service on 0800 289 733 265 (Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm) and they will explain the return options to you.
3. You will be instructed on how to complete the paperwork and then pack the items into the original parcel, with the original packaging and all the labels/hangtags are still attached.
4. Then return the parcel to Reebok as instructed.
Here are a few things we need you to keep in mind.
Following these instructions will help to get your funds back into your account as soon as possible.
- We need you to book in a separate return for each order number.
- We only accept returns under our change of mind returns policy within the 30 day return period. If a return older than 30 days reaches our warehouse, Reebok cannot accept the returned items and cannot give a refund under our change of mind returns policy.
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order (all overs over $100 qualify for free shipping)
- To return under our change of mind returns policy, the garment must be unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached
- Package your item(s) in the original packaging. If this is a satchel, turn it inside out. If it is a box make sure that there are no barcodes, names or addresses showing. If you don't have the original packaging, any plastic bag is fine as long as it is not see-through.
- www.reebok.co.nz does not exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
- Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. We therefore need to allow at least 14 days receiving and processing your return.
- We will notify you via e-mail once we have received and processed the returned product(s). Once the return has been approved, it takes 1-2 days for the refund to be made by Reebok to your payment provider.
- We will refund the value of the product(s) total. Refunds will be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase. If one item is returned that was part of a '2 for 1', 'buy 1 and get 2nd for 50%' or 'spend & save' deal, the garment will be refunded at the discounted price or as the percentage price as calculated by Reebok which was paid and not the original full price.
- This Return Policy applies in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory or contractual rights, including the consumer guarantees which are imposed by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Refunds are processed within 14 days. Our quality assurance team inspects all returned products to confirm whether they meet the requirements of our Return Policy. After that, it takes 1-2 days to make the refund to your payment account. Some banks and credit card providers may take a bit longer to apply the credit to your account.
Returns are free & easy within 30 days of receiving your order.
Unfortunately, we don't exchange products, but you can always refuse delivery or return unwanted items for a refund, and then place a new order.
Refunds are subject to the conditions of our Return Policy, and are not available for personalised and customised items.
If you have received a damaged or defective product, please return the product as per the return instructions. If you have received the incorrect order please contact Reebok Customer Service and let the representative know the details of your order and they will be able assist you further. They are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 7pm.
No, we will refund the complete cost of the return however we will not refund the shipping costs.
We recommend you contact our friendly online shop Customer Service team using the contact information here.